Price: $50 per month
You may opt out and cancel your subscription at any time. If you stay in the program continuously, however, we can build on the critique each month and develop your portfolio!
The way my Patreon is set up, you will only ever be charged on the 1st day of each month. Payments that roll over on the 1st of June, for example, enroll you for the June tutoring session. You then have the option to un-pledge before the 1st of July if you wish to leave the program.
If you decide to enroll on, for example, the 14th of October, then you will not receive anything or be charged until the 1st of November. Once your payment goes through on the 1st of November, you'll be enrolled for November tutoring.
- Each month, after your card has been successfully charged on the 1st, you will send me 4 drawings/paintings. They will be sent to my email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of your email should be your username on Patreon in this format: "username - tutoring". Please compile these 4 images into a single JPEG or PNG file that's no longer than 4000 px on the longest side.
- If it's the first month you're in the program, please take a paragraph or two to tell me a little bit about yourself. What are your artistic goals? Where are you in your artistic journey? Are you a student, a beginner, a hobbyist, a professional, etc?
- In additional, please write a sentence or two about each piece. What was your goal, and what program or medium did you use?
- You will also have the option of asking up to 2 questions each month. They can be broad or specific, art related or industry related.
What you receive:
- On the 1st of each month, when payments roll over, you'll receive a message through Patreon with the deadline for submissions. Usually this tends to be around the 15th of each month.
- Once your submission is received, I'll begin recording your personalized tutoring video.
- Each video will be 30-45 minutes. It will be completely personalized and filmed just for you, for your eyes only. I also often will include links to resources in the email response.
- I will go over the strengths and weaknesses in each of your four drawings/paintings, redline and paint-over if necessary, demonstrate anything I feel would be useful, and answer your questions. If you stay in the program for months at a time, I will build on your critique each month and aim to steer you in the right direction. In general, the 1st session of tutoring tends to be very broad and goal-oriented. Over time, if you choose to stay, we can zero in on specific topics to work on and build together,
- Videos are uploaded to dropbox by the end of the month, and the link to the dropbox files is emailed to you in response to your submission email!
When you sign up, your first payment will process on the first day of the next new month. You will receive your first critique video during that new month. If you want to opt out of the program, you may do that at any time before the following month begins.
Bonus: By signing up for this program, you also receive my $10 Patreon perks for free!